Oral Infection or Swelling
Calgary Emergency Dental Clinic
Call Emergency Line
No matter what the condition of your mouth is, visit Skypointe Dental to resolve your problem. It could be a dental emergency.
Emergency Dentist in NE Calgary
Care for oral infections, swelling, and bleeding gums
We will pinpoint the cause of the infection and treat accordingly, bringing back desired comfort and health.
Elevated Family Dentistry
|Ready to treat dental injuries or trauma|
|Walk-in emergencies welcome|
We follow the Alberta Dental Fee Guide
Preventing dental infections
Skyview / Skypointe Dental
To help prevent infections from occurring in your mouth, we recommend regular twice-a-year visits for up-to-date exams, dental cleanings, and x-rays. A good oral hygiene habit is the first primary and essential step in preventing infections.
When children are taught from early on to create these habits, it helps them keep healthy mouths and teeth.
- Brush teeth thoroughly at least twice a day or after meals
- Floss teeth at least once a day
- Don’t over brush
- Don’t use teeth to open packaging or break a string, for example, to avoid teeth cracks, chips, or breaks
- Have dental cleanings and checkups at least twice a year
- Watch for any signs of infection after receiving dental work
Emergency Dentist in Calgary
Call Skypointe Dental to schedule an appointment with Dr. Jay Patel and elevate your health!
Visit our office
Talk to us
Saturday: By appointment
Send us a message
We are now accepting new patients and bookings. We are open November 12, 2019.