Do you hate your smile because of crooked teeth?
Are you self-conscious about photos? You smile with your lips together? Every day when you brush your teeth and look in the mirror, you wish you liked your smile?
Is this you?
Maybe you are like many people who dislike their smiles because of crooked teeth. When you think about getting those teeth straightened, many barriers pop into your mind. Maybe someone in your family had braces. So you wonder about the cost, the pain, the bad experiences. There is the time away from school or work, coordinating schedules, and waiting for months or even more than a year to see the results. Then there is the hygiene, brushing around braces and cutting out certain foods for a while. But the biggest one by far is still…the cost. You are worried about how much braces cost. You and your parents want an affordable and pain-free solution to straightening your teeth.
Braces vs SureSmile
More and more young people and adults are choosing SureSmile over braces. Why? Because they have many advantages. The old-style braces involved metal wires to apply pressure to move the teeth. SureSmile aligners use new digital technology which can fix more complex orthodontic cases. It gets a more precise alignment of teeth in a shorter time than most other orthodontic options, including other aligners. SureSmile has a more predictable timeline because your dentist will use digital imaging software to design the aligners. You’ll have easier hygiene because you can still brush and floss as normal, and most people won’t even know you have them on – because they are invisible!
We believe a beautiful smile should be accessible to everyone
Dr. Patel has helped hundreds of patients. He is a certified SureSmile provider. He knows that 45% of children need braces to fix functional problems but up to 75% of children could benefit from them to straighten their teeth and improve the shape of their faces. Dr. Patel wants to help you, so here’s what you can do:
- Come in to see us
- Get your free consultation and go over your options
- Get that great and affordable smile you’ve always wanted
Stop walking around with crooked teeth
- Avoid possibly experiencing more pain with traditional braces
- Avoid poor oral hygiene
- Stop wasting valuable work, school, and family time on frequent appointments
- Don’t look like you’re wearing braces
- Don’t feel self-conscious about your smile
There is an affordable solution for your smile
- Get your beautiful smile promptly with minimal appointments
- Enjoy not looking like you are even wearing braces
- Enjoy brushing and flossing your teeth like normal
- Experience likely less pain than traditional braces
- Achieve the smile you’ve always wanted